Welcome To Sereda's Blog

We will be keeping you up to date on whats going on in the store and new products. We may also give some tips on the products or just tips in General. Also dont forget to check out Blue Collar Basics blog at bluecollarbasics.blogspot.com!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Fruits and Passion Cucina & Ambiance Products!

“Fruits & Passion” Cucina & Ambiance hand care & household care products turn your home into a haven of pleasure. You’ll fall for our exotic fragrances and the appeal they give every room of your house!

We have countertop spray, dish detergent to get the job
done, then a treat for your hands!
Fragrances are: Coriander, Lime Zest, Sanguinelli…


While I’m out & about, I always check out the “Gourmet Village” section, I can always find something to add to my pantry! Some of my favorites are Lemon Dill, Garlic & Onion & Chive, other than using as dips, I like to add to my stews, soups, meatloaf, etc.
 The possibilities are endless!

Ruth
Seredas Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment