Welcome To Sereda's Blog

We will be keeping you up to date on whats going on in the store and new products. We may also give some tips on the products or just tips in General. Also dont forget to check out Blue Collar Basics blog at bluecollarbasics.blogspot.com!

Monday 8 August 2011

Coming soon to Sereda’s Pharmacy…

You have to check this out….
http://www.mogocharm.com/

MOGO® is a trendsetting accessory line that combines magnetic charms with linkable charmbands and fashionable flip flops. MOGO Charmbands link together to make wristbands, anklebands, headbands, belts, chokers and more. With over 400 different designs, there is a MOGO Charm to match every mood.


The MOGO Story
It all started with rescue animals. I grew up on a horse ranch and my Dad was always rescuing horses from the "auction" house and bringing them home.
The actual idea for MOGO came from my work with rescue horses on a farm in Woodinville, Washington. I was trying to fix horse blankets and had an idea that I could use magnets to replace the worn out velcro. That idea didn't work out so well, BUT... it did lead me to the idea of magnets as charms for a new and different modern charm bracelet!
The name MOGO is in memory of my childhood pony who was rescued and given to me by my father when I was 9 years old. In recognition of my first pony MOGO, and all the wonderful animals in the world, MOGO supports a shelter animal each month, supporting vet care and socialization support until the animal is ready to be adopted.
Our MOGO tagline, "We just click!" is all about the connections MOGO creates. Friends who just click with each other, Moms and Grandmas who click with their Tweens, even Tweens who just click with animals. And, of course, the charms themselves which "just click" to the charmbands.
MOGO says thank you to all the cute kids and animals in the world; you've given us every great idea we"ve ever had! We hope you love MOGO.

Paige Clark

Founder, MOGO Design, Inc.
-----------------------------------------------
I’m sure that after you checked this out, you will be as excited as we are that MOGO Charms are coming to Sereda’s!
Ruth
Sereda’s Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment